DISNEY'S SUPER DUPER BIRTHDAY SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES ("Rules")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505 ("Sponsor").
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001 ("Administrator"), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering you (referred to herein as "you" or "Entrant") must: [a] be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, and the parent/legal guardian or grandparent of a child who is 18 or younger; [b] be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia ("Territory"); [c] not be an employee of the Sponsor, Administrator, or Party City; their respective parent, divisions, affiliates, subsidiary companies or their advertising, promotion or fulfillment agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Entities"), nor a Household Member (defined below) or Immediate Family Member (defined below) of such employee.
"Household Member" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. "Immediate Family Member" shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live.
4. ENTRY: You, as the entrant ("Entrant") may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:00am (midnight), May 6, 2019 and ending at 11:59pm, July 31, 2019 ("Entry Period"), by visiting superduperbirthday.com ("Website") and completing the following steps:  completing the entry form by giving your first and last name, zip code and email address ("Address"),  answering three (3) demographic and interest questions, and  checking a box agreeing to these Rules and then hitting the "Enter" button to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"). If this box is not checked, you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes.
For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether the person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). For purposes of these Rules, a "day" begins at 12:00am PT and ends at 11:59pm PT. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than those set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for:  Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory;  Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules;  lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections;  miscommunications;  failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure;  failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties;  telephone transmissions;  technical failures;  unauthorized human intervention;  traffic congestion;  garbled or jumbled transmissions;  undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering;  insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email;  or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Five (5) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of (a) one (1) $500 Party City gift card, and (b) one (1) Disney prize pack ("Prize(s)"). Total ARV of each Prize: $750. Total ARV of all Prizes: $3,750. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility Any damaged, lost or stolen gift card will not be replaced. Gift cards (a) can only be redeemed in the retail store; they are not redeemable online (b) are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law), and (c) are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Limit one (1) prize per person/Address.
If the actual value of any prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of any prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize elements may not be separated except as noted. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sponsor promotion or Sponsor offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by October 31, 2019, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about August 5, 2019, in random drawings conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
8. WINNERS: On or about August 5, 2019, potential winner(s) will be notified via email to obtain their mailing addresses as well as any additional required information or responses. Once a mailing address is available, the potential winners will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner's failure to respond to notification within four (4) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and/or residency;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner's failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator's request;  a potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential winner's failure to claim any prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  a potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by October 31, 2019; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All Prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within twelve (12) weeks after Administrator's receipt of valid mailing addresses and verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules, including return of all required documentation. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
11. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners (after August 30, 2019 and before October 31, 2019) and/or Rules (before July 31, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney's Super Duper Birthday Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates International, LLC, ATTN: HD, 494 Eighth Avenue, NYC, NY 10001. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this webpage.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners.